Friday, April 10, 2009

Cudos to Maggie Phillips at Boutique Graphics




I stumbled upon Maggie at Boutique Graphics after trying to make my own website from a very drab template with another company. After spending a lot of time on her website researching everything she has to offer, I decided on a budget friendly one-of-a-kind template and I could not be happier!!! She got everything set up for me very fast and is very clear on all of her directions and tutorials on how to upload product and maintain my site. She responds extremely quickly to my emails and is very patient with any questions that I have. I have purchased not only my website from her, but my business cards, banners, logo, car magnet design, etc. and I will continue to do business with her as well as refer Maggie to anyone I come across! Thank you Maggie and I look forward to a long business relationship with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment