Thursday, March 26, 2009

Milkies~New Product for Breast Feeding Moms
















I have found a great product for breastfeeding moms or even the moms that are pumping and then bottle feeding (because at Me and Mommy Boutique we support moms in whatever choice they make for their babies nourishment). This product just happens to involve moms that use their own breast milk. Now my children are 2yrs old and 10mths old so these are not something that I can go and buy and try out for your guys to review them first; therefore, if you do buy them please let me know how they work so I can do an updated post on them.

They are called Milkies. Slim and portable, no one will even know you are wearing it. Best of all — it collects your leaking breast milk when you nurse, allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly. When you have breast milk available all the time, you will never resort to formula.

So like I said, try them out and get back to me.

~Stephanie Laissle

No comments:

Post a Comment